We have summarized a brief guideline about the devices in the apartment. Please find the detailed manuals in the kitchen drawer.
If you have any further questions please ask for help at the reception.
Put the rinsed dishes into the dishwasher.
The following utensils are never to be put into the machine: tools that are not made out of rustproof steel, or aluminium, tools that have a wooden handle, wooden chopping boards, aluminium and silver kitchen utensils (they might discolour), sponges, mops.
Turn on the machine by pushing the “On” button.
You can choose the suitable program by pushing the “P” button:
- Wash-out (with cold water): app. 10 min.
- Wash (40°C) for not too dirty dishes. The program's time span is 30 min.
- Eco-friendly program (50°C): keep in mind that the program runs for more than 2.5 hours!
- Moderately dirty dishes: the program runs for 2 hours!
- Intensive program (70°C) for dirty dishes and pans. The program runs for almost 2.5 hours!
To stop the program push the “P” button for 2 seconds.
In case the “S” button is blinking the machine needs cleansing salt, please ask for help at the reception.
You can set the time with the top right button on the microwave (1 click adds 30 seconds) and the temperature with the bottom right button.
You can turn on the kettle with the button found over the handle and turn it off with the button found under it.
You can turn on the sauna by pushing START. The sauna will be heated up till it reaches the 90° C degrees and will hold this temperature for 2 hours. After the 2 hours the sauna will turn off automatically. You can change the temperature and the time by using the “+” and “-“buttons. If you push STOP the program will stop immediately.
- The knob on the left side should point at “0”.
- Open the lid which is situated at the top of the machine.
- Fill the water reservoir as needed.
- Open the filter and put the required amount of coffee into it.
- Put the filter into the holder and place it into the machine.
- Place a cup onto the tray.
- Turn the knob until the “cup” sign.
- The coffee will be ready in app. 4 minutes.
- Do not open the lid until the machine is in operation!
- Turn the knob to “0” when there is no more coffee in the machine.
- Before opening the lid to take out the filter let the steam out by turning the knob. Please turn off the coffee maker only after letting the steam out.
With this machine you can only use whole coffee beans, which you can add after taking off the plastic lid from the top. On the left side you can find the water reservoir and the ground containeron the right. Please don't forget to fill up the water reservoir and empty the ground container from time to time.
With the help of the round knob in the middle you can control the amount and strength of the coffee. By turning this knob from the left to the right you can increase the amount. By pushing the knob 1x, 2x, 3x you can change the strength of the coffee. The strength of the coffee is symbolized by the number of coffee beans.
- Set the tray to the appropriate height.
- Place one cup onto the tray in case you would like to get one portion.
- Place two cups onto the tray in case you would like to get two portions.
- Choose the amount of coffee by turning the knob. Choose the strength by pushing the knob once, twice or three times.
- Push the knob once or twice for one or two cups.
- The machine will grind automatically, your coffee will be ready shortly.
You can switch between the two functions (TV and internet usage) of the TV by pushing the “Source” button found in the center of the remote controller. You will see a “Source List” on the left side of the screen. Here you can choose the TV function (TV) or the Internet function (HDMI/DVI DVIPC). You can accept the chosen function with the button between the arrows.
There are two knobs on the hoover: one for controlling the strengths and one for the opening of the receiver. The hoover does not have a hoover bag! You can take out the container by pushing the button, then you can empty the container into the bin. Rinse out the filter with lukewarm water. Do not put the filter back until it is completely dry! Do not try to dry the filter in direct sunlight with a hair dryer!
You can find the cleaning equipment (hoover, mob..) inside the benches in the hallway.
- Touch the screen to see the blue backlight of the keyboard turn on!
- Enter the four-digit code and press the ’key’ symbol (next to the 0 button). If you entered the wrong code press * and try again.
- The lock opens with a small sound.
- Now you can easily open the door with the handle.
- After about 5 seconds the latch bolt will retract as if the door was locked.
- Close the door, it will lock itself.